Individual membership is for individuals within the field of human communication disorders and sciences.
At present IALP has over 400 individual members from 54 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, North and South America and Europe.
What are the advantages of individual membership?
- Receive six issues of Folia Phoniatrica et Logopedica each year at a reduced fee;
- Have online access to Folia where links are provided to current scholary work in Folia as well as in other journals;
- Participate in international congress of the IALP at a reduced rate;
- Vote at the General Assembly at triennial international congresses;
- Be given priority in having a submitted abstract accepted for presentation at an IALP congress after the usual review procedure;
- Serve on one of the 12 international committees of the IALP.
How much does it cost?
Membership fee IALP (rates for 2013)
CHF 144.85 + CHF 14.40 (postage for Europe) = CHF 159.25 for Europe
CHF 144.85 + CHF 16.50 (postage for overseas) = CHF 161.35 for overseas
USD 138.90 + USD 15.65 (postage) = USD 154.55
EUR 105.50 + EUR 10.30 (postage) = EUR 115.80
The membership fee includes the subscription to our scientific journal Folia Phoniatrica et Logopaedica incl. postage.
How do I become a member?
To become an individual member you can complete the online application form below and send as an email attachment to the IALP Office.
News & Events
20th IFOS World Congress - Seoul Korea 2013, June 1-5... MORE >
|2013 Student Award|
|Nominations are open for the 2013 Student Award for Excellence in Research... MORE >|
|Below you will find a link to Karger through which you can access the Journal... MORE >|